A great accompaniment to any salad, providing excellent taste and crunch.
Write a review
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the shredded and grated parmesan together.
- Drop tablespoons of cheese on the parchment lined baking sheets leaving about 1/2-inch to 1-inch space between mounds to allow for spreading.
- Place in the center of the oven and cook for 4 to 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the wafers to cool on the tray. Use a metal spatula to remove from the tray.
- Serve at room temperature or store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
Good to Know Tip
- The wafers can be fragile, so be careful removing them from the parchment as they may crumble.