A delicious and easy way to cook pork fillets. This recipe can easily be doubled for extra guests and leftovers are delicious either served with a salad and salsa or made into sandwiches.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 1-pound pork fillets
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients and place in a large resealable bag. Add the pork fillets to the resealable bag and reseal, remove excess air when resealing. Slosh around to make sure all sides of the pork are coated with the marinade. Place in the refrigerator until 30 minutes before you want to start cooking the pork.
- Cook the pork over a medium-high heat. While the pork is cooking, baste the meat with the leftover marinade using a long handled basting brush. The cooking time will depend on the heat of your grill, as a gauge, allow around 10 minutes per side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the pork is cooked. Remove the pork when it has reached 155 degrees F.
- Once the pork is cooked, place the meat on a clean plate and cover with aluminum foil. Allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes. Once rested, slice the pork into medium sized slices and place on a platter for serving.