Entertaining at home can be daunting and stressful, especially if you’re juggling a job and/or a family. I’m always on the lookout for recipes that are really easy to make but have a wow factor, especially when it come to desserts. This recipe is really easy to make and will have your guests thinking you’ve been cooking all day, when honestly, it takes under 20 minutes to prepare.
- 2-2/3 heavy cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 2 juicy lemons)
- Bring cream and sugar to the boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Take off the heat and stir in lemon juice. Pour into ramekins and place in the refrigerator to chill until set (about 4 hours).
- If you want a little extra wow, use demitasse (espresso) coffee cups or small tea cups for serving rather than ramekins.